Monday, May 4, 2009

Welcome!

Thank you for reading the very first post for Morning Harvest farm. The goal with this blog is to keep interested parties informed about current happenings on the farm. Entries will be posted at least weekly (maybe a bit more often).

For the truly curious, check out the blog we had when we lived in Seattle. The MHf blog will follow the same format because the Lord God can be found everywhere! Once I (Paula) started finding Scripture for daily events, it then became a challenge to find a verse for every situation we encountered.

How to convey our faith through our business was puzzling until the blog came to mind. Read it as often or as little as you like. Either way, we trust the content will keep you informed and entertained! Feel free to leave comments anytime!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At May 6, 2009 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Marci said...

Welcome back to blog land. I hope to see more from you. You were missed!!

 
At May 6, 2009 at 3:12 PM , Blogger TnFullQuiver said...

Welcome back!!! I too missed you. Thanks for letting me know your back.
grace and peace,
julie

 
At May 7, 2009 at 11:37 PM , Blogger Petunia's Gardener said...

Nice to see you here, even from afar! I really enjoyed seeing everything close-up, too. Thanks for spending the afternoon with me and the grand tour. Enjoy! Paula

 
At June 4, 2009 at 9:07 AM , Anonymous Retire Comfortably said...

My wife and I are into all organic raw foods. Keep the produce coming!

If you can make a great living from doing what you love-you have made it in my opinion. If you want to retire someday-check out my blog.

http://tinyurl.com/o33cke

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home